5 Favorite Baby Toys
My little man just turned 7 months this weekend, so I thought I’d make a list of our current favorites!
1. Melissa and Doug Pullback Cars | These soft cars are lots of fun at different ages – right now my little guy likes to chew on them and watch them roll across the floor! But soon, he will learn to pull them back and make them go himself!
2. Plan Activity Blocks | This is a great first wooden block set. I think it is a little expensive considering the size of the set, but it is really the perfect sized set for a 6 month old. The blocks are the perfect size for them to hold and I like how there are different sensory experiences included with some of the blocks.
3. B One Two Squeeze Blocks | This is another great first block set that features soft squeezy blocks instead of wood ones – and a plus is that it is a much more economical set than the blocks listed above!
4. Tomy Activity Auto | This will be a fun toy as he gets older, and it has a lot of different features that I like – it is a shape sorter, and then has other interactive parts like the steering wheel and horn, window, key, and car door.
5. Finger Puppet Books | Are you reading to your little one every day? You should be! Reading to babies from the day they are born is good for them. These finger puppet books are lots of fun. My favorite one is Little Panda and I also like Old MacDonald.
And for a bonus favorite, we were given these beautiful wooden teethers from Smiling Tree Toys customized with the boys’ names and shaped of the state they were born in. Perfect for the first year!