Holiday Gift Guide 2020
This post contains affiliate links.See more information.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2020
I can’t believe it’s that time of year again!! Here are my favorites this year for babies through preschoolers!! The Items pictured above are bolded in the list below, which is organized by age range.
FOR THE BABIES
- LOVEVERY Play gym
- Little Tikes Swing
- Melissa & Doug K’s Kids Collection: My favorite is the Pullback Cars, but in general I love anything from Melissa & Doug!
- Ruggish Mat: A perfect place for your little one to lounge while keeping your living space modern and fresh looking!
- Books: Reading to your baby is so important! You can start reading to them from day 1! Here are some of my favorite books for babies! Pictured above are some of our Indestructables books, which are perfect for little hands and mouths!
- Custom Wooden Toys or Teethers: These are a fun custom gift idea!
- Depending on age, take a look at the toddler list below, you may want to go ahead invest in learning tower or play kitchen now!
FOR THE TODDLERS
- LOVEVERY Block Set or STEM Kits
- YETI Rambler Kids’ Cup! This is definitely a splurge for a kids’ water bottle, but my kids use these every day! They keep water ICE COLD even when left in the car during a Texas summer 🙂
- Anything Melissa & Doug: Train Set, Ice Cream Counter, Pizza Party, Water Wow, Birthday Cake are a few of my favorites, but you know your child’s interests best! This sandwich counter is also super cute!!
- Sesame Street Peekaboo Cookie Monster + Cookies Interactive Book!
- Bruder Trucks! These are high quality and very realistic play trucks! My kids LOVE them!
- Fisher Price Little People Raceway
- HAPE Silly Spaghetti
- Play Doh Variety Pack — comes with 6 different textures of dough for sensory playtime!
- Brio Trains & Accessories: We have the Melissa & Doug train set linked above, and have added on many different Brio accessories. My kids love playing with trains, and in general our train set is my favorite toy!
- Nugget Comfort Play Couch: Kids of all ages and adults to can lounge, build forts, and more with this versatile piece of furniture!
- Anything Green Toys: Made in the USA, very high quality, fun to play with, and many are great for the bathtub or the sand box!
- Play Kitchen: Endless imaginative play possibilities, this is one of our favorites! We have the IKEA one, but there are so many great ones that will match and fit into any space!
- Learning Tower: Get those kids up near the counter and helping in the kitchen!
- DUPLO: Fun to build with, we love building the different sets, particularly making the pizza store! The Alphabet Truck is new this year and looks really fun!
- Balance Bike: My kids love riding balance bikes! It’s a great way to exercise, build core strength, and have fun at the same time! We have used both the Toot Scoot and Kazam and have loved them both. Toot Scoot is great for 2-3 year olds and Kazam for 3-4 year olds!
- Interactive Books: Toddlers love to read and they love books they can interact with! Here are some of my favorite interactive books.
FOR THE PRESCHOOLERS / KINDER KIDDOS
- Power Wheel (pictured above) My kids LOVE this thing!
- Coding Robot! Paired with My First Coding Book. Options include:
- Anything Paw Patrol! My kids have been in LOVE with Paw Patrol this year! This game was a hit, as is anything pup-related! These pups look really fun for bath time!
- Charlie and Lola Books! My kids love these, and I find them fun to read. A great one for picky eaters is I Will Never, Not Ever, Eat a Tomato!
- Hot Wheels Sky Track
- Blokus Duo
- KidiZoom Creator Cam
- More Books: Preschoolers are getting ready to learn to read themselves! Here are some of my favorites for that age!
- Marble Run: My kids LOVE this toy! I had one when I was a kid and it’s so much fun for them!
- Name Puzzle: This is a customized gift idea that preschoolers will love! My son loves putting his name together!
- Wikki Stix: Wikki Stix are moldable sticks that children can use to create letters, numbers, shapes, other creative scapes, and more! There are different kits and individual packs available to choose from!
- Color Wonder: Completely mess-free markers! I also think the paintbrush pens are fun!
- Games and Educational Activities: I am a fan of the Educational Insights games for preschoolers including Sneaky Snacky Squirrel! Learning Resources makes great educational activities that are fun to play with at the same time!
- Scooter or Bike: I listed my favorite balance bikes in the toddler section above — my kids have preferred the balance bikes to scooters, but scooters are very popular among many kids! It’s also a good time to think about a pedal bike if your child is interested in one!
- Activity Box Subscriptions
- Lovevery Play Kits
- STEM Club Subscription: different kits available from ages 3-13!
- Wonder Crate Kids: A subscription box that introduces kids to inspirational role models, sparks curiosity and connects them to their own possibilities. Best for ages 7-11!
- My kids also enjoy the Zootles magazine subscription they were gifted as well as the America’s Test Kitchen Young Chef’s Club!
- Book Box Subscription
- Local Activity Membership (Zoo, Play Place, Children’s Museum)
- Family Pajamas or Pajamas and a Book (Books to Bed makes cute ones, or you can also search for your favorite book: Goodnight Moon, Pete the Cat, Eric Carle books, and more and find cute PJs to match!)
- Custom Sibling Shirts: We were gifted a set of these from a family member, and the quality is excellent! I purchased another set this year when we added our third baby, and they are such great quality and the kids love to match each other!!