Top Deals of 2019: $2 Diapers and Other Favorites
This post contains affiliate links. See more information.
Many of you follow my group, Naptime Deals, for the top daily deals for moms! I thought I would do a round-up post of a few of my personal favorite deals from 2019 that I purchased myself!
- New Bikes!! After a flat tire when we were out and about, we decided it was time to upgrade to folding bikes!! We pulled the trigger on Prime Day, when we grabbed these new foldable bikes for under $210/each!
- New Vacuum! Bad timing and a twist of fate led us to purchase this vacuum, and it is amazing so far! It was under $100 when I purchased it, and does an amazing job picking up dust!
- Air Fryer! The Instant Pot Vortex deal (plus the extra $15 off coupon Target sent me in the mail) on Black Friday/Cyber Monday caught my eye, and I was very happy to replace my old toaster oven AND air fryer, freeing up valuable counter space in my kitchen!
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner! We bought this to clean our ottomans and couch, and it worked great!
- $2 box of diapers!! Prime Day really surprised us all with coupons that stacked and I ended up with a huge box of Seventh Generation diapers that only cost $2!
- $10 Humidifier!! Another huge coupon that popped up on a rainy Sunday afternoon got even better, as there was also a $6 mail-in rebate inside the box 🙂
- Swim Gear, Diaper Bags — ok, so I went a little crazy with diaper bags this year!! I bought the bag pictured below, which is designed for a preschooler, and I LOVE it! I also bought two larger diaper backpack bags for when my new baby comes in April!
- Kohl’s Veteran’s Day Sale — this is by far my FAVORITE sale of the year!! They always have a $10 off $25 purchases coupon and let cardholders stack it with 30% off and free shipping!! So I took full advantage, and stocked up on Christmas Ornaments for gifting, maternity basics, a few clothes for my kids, and some shirts for my husband! Oh and also a couple new pillows for guests!
- Target Sales — I love all of the Target sales, especially those that offer a free gift card with purchase!!! I place at least one Target order a week, as I get most of my pantry and household staples there. I love it when they offer gift cards with purchase!
And now for a month-by-month breakdown of a few more of my favorite purchases this year!!
Pantry Spice Organizer — I needed more space in my pantry!! I also bought a bath toy organizer and stainless steel straws (those have been a top purchase!!) the ones I bought are unfortunately no longer available, so I don’t have a link!
Toms 3-pack Toothpaste — this ended up lasting us all year!!
I bought some Silicone Muffin Liners, I also got a new Ninja Blender, and grabbed Born to Eat for a baby shower!
In April, I got some workbooks for my preschooler, including Dot to Dot for Tiny Tots, and Amazing Mazes!
Puddle Jumper, Swim Suits — I bought the long sleeve rash guard I am wearing below, and I did not get burned!!! I also got my TwelveLittle Bag that I mentioned above, and more leggings!
Nuby Cups, Swim Diapers, though my son preferred this outfit at the beach:
9 Months I purchased this book in preparation for telling my kids that they are getting another brother!!
$20 Skechers, Freshly Picked Diaper Bag, Columbia Toddler Rain Jacket
Mr. Pencil, Green Toys Bus (Christmas shopping started NOW!) $10 Humidifier!!!
Brio Ambulance, Burt’s Bees Gift Sets, Haaka, Doctor Kit, a lifetime supply of Finish Tabs (I added it 5 times to my subscribe & save, and got them for around $8/each), $3 KIND Bars! I got a few other bars that I put in lunches, too, and an extra set of Bentgos (pictured below!!)